Records Requests

High School Transcript Request Information:

Students may request high school transcripts to be sent electronically to the in-state public colleges and universities, or request a sealed hard copy of their transcript. To request a high school transcript, students are to complete the Transcript Request Form, and submit it to our Records Secretary, Beanna.Grishaber.  Her email is if you have questions.  

Transcript Request Forms are available in the Guidance Office lobby, or by clicking the appropriate link below:

Records Form Fillable.pdf

Class of 2021Transcript Request Form

Transcript Request Form Fillable.pdf (Former Students)

Please note that is does take 3 business days to process your transcripts.